This morning, the whole family woke up and had breakfast together. That hasn't happened for, well... I can't remember the last time that happened. Steve almost always has a meeting or something in the morning, and by the time all the kids are up, he is out of the house or on his way out the door. Today, we slept in till 8:30, we all got up, and had eggs, bacon, sausage, and biscuits. It was fantastic!
After breakfast, we went outside to play in the leaves with the kids. It was close to 70 degrees at the time. How perfect! Our very cool neighbor, Sarah, came across the street with 2 of her kids and we chatted for awhile. She is really great!
We've just been hanging out, eating chili, trying to get some things organized (pre-packing), and all-around having the nicest day. What a great family I have!!
Steve and I found out a few days ago that we will need to go to Johnson City, TN for several days the week before Thanksgiving to do an extensive assessment for church planting. It was past the deadline to register and it will cost about$1700, so we had some obstacles. But as of today, we are being allowed to register after the deadline, and the cost is being taken care of, as well. Everytime it looks like something stands in our way, God steps in to remove the barrier. It leaves very little room for doubt as to whether we are being called.
So....I'm going to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day with my sweet family. I need to take care of the details for Baby Campbell's 1st birthday party next Saturday. Nothing like waiting till the last minute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment